If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to make, delicious bread spread —adinab
Makes: a small bowl
grams cream cheese
handful sunflower seeds
teaspoon paprika or more to taste
- Boil the eggs until hard and leave to cool completely.
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan without adding anypfat, transfer to a plate and leave to cool completel.
- Dice the camembert very very finely. Dice the eggs and finely chop the scallions
- Mix all the ingredients together and adjust the taste to your liking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner