If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Pesto sauce to celebrate spring made from foraged, wild garlic-mustard, a common edible "weed." —Rasheed Vargo
cup garlic-mustard leaves
cup grated Parmesan Cheese
cup olive oil
tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
pinch fresh-cracked black pepper
- Add Parmesan Cheese and walnuts to a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Massage spinach until it feels silky and slippery. Add to the food processor along with the garlic-mustard leaves and pulse until everything is finely chopped and completely incorporated.
- Drizzle olive-oil into food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and stir in with a spatula.
- Serve with whole-wheat pasta, such as rotini, and top with grated Parmesan Cheese and chopped walnuts.