If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by my hometown in Tunisia, Sousse. Adapted for my family and friends to enjoy. —Simone Uzan
Serves 6 to 8 people
cup chopped onions
cup chopped parsley
carrots, cleaned and grated
slices of toasted bread, soaked in water then squeezed the water out
teaspoons hot sauce (or more to taste) Optional
garlic cloves crushed
- Turn on your oven 375F.
- In big bowl, beat your eggs.
- Add next ingredients. Mix well.
- Oil a gratin dish (10"x5")
- Pour your mixture.
- Bake until nicely golden around 45 min.
- As a appetizer, serve hot with lemon wedges
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner