If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Taco Tuna Quinoa Sliders are packed taco flavor and protein to keep you satisfied The perfect grab and go lunch or snack! —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 5 ounces drained solid white tuna
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 laughing cow swiss wedges
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F & spray/oil muffin tin.
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS IN LARGE BOWL, MIX TILL WELL COMBINED.
- DIVIDE MIXTURE INTO 12 CAKES AND BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES. LET COOL 10 MINUTES BEFORE REMOVING FROM MUFFIN TIN.