If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: “Paneer is a fresh cheese common in South Asia, especially in Indian, Pakistani, Afghani, and Bangladeshi cuisines. It is an unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese or curd cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice, vinegar, or any other food acids.” From Wikipedia —anka
- 6 hard boil eggs
- 10 ounces paneer cut in to 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander, powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup 35 % cream
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Boil, cool in ice water and peel the eggs. Cut in half and keep on the side.
- Cut paneer into 1-inch cubes and keep on the side.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan; add curry, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and pepper.
- Fry for 30-60 second, add cream and let boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled eggs and paneer cubes, mix it gently. Heat through for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and fresh cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner