If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is not a real recipe, it is a dinner I make when I have nothing in the fridge but leftover pasta. When we were children, my mother used to make it for us when they had guests coming for dinner. She was sure we would get out of their way, eating it in our room in front of a cartoon.
Simple and fast, it always remains my favourite dinner with egg. —Your Guardian Chef
Serves 1 person
- 100 grams spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- You can either cook 100 gr of spaghetti, or use leftovers. Even if seasoned is fine. My favourite are leftover spaghetti with green pesto.
- Let them cool down.
- Mix them with the egg and the Parmesan.
- Fry in a pan with butter.
- When it becomes brown and crunchy (like in the picture) turn it around with the help of the pan cover and slide it back in the pan to cook the other side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner