Author Notes: Simple and fast, it always remains my favourite dinner with egg. —Your Guardian Chef
Serves: 1 person
tablespoons parmesan cheese freshly grated
In This Recipe
- You can either cook 100 gr of spaghetti, or use leftovers. Even if seasoned is fine. My favourite are leftover spaghetti with green pesto.
- Let them cool down.
- Mix them with the egg and the Parmesan.
- Fry in a pan with butter.
- When it becomes brown and crunchy (like in the picture) turn it around with the help of the pan cover and slide it back in the pan to cook the other side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner