Author Notes: Ripe cherries coupled with Key Lime juice are the perfect combination to this bright sorbetto. Cool and creamy - its the perfect summer treat. —Nestingproject
Makes: 1 quart plus 1 pint
pound cherries (pitted)
cup key lime juice
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar completely dissolves and you get a simple syrup.
- Cool mixture
- Add Cherries and Key Lime Juice in a blender with the simple syrup.
- Blend mixture until smooth
- Place mixture in the refrigerator until chilled completely
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the instructions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries