If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ripe cherries coupled with Key Lime juice are the perfect combination to this bright sorbetto. Cool and creamy - its the perfect summer treat. —Nestingproject
Makes 1 quart plus 1 pint
pound cherries (pitted)
cup key lime juice
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar completely dissolves and you get a simple syrup.
- Cool mixture
- Add Cherries and Key Lime Juice in a blender with the simple syrup.
- Blend mixture until smooth
- Place mixture in the refrigerator until chilled completely
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the instructions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries