If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fluffy eggs, delicious caramelized ham with a confetti of color from the green and red peppers and onions is my husband's all-time favorite meal. It's quick, it's easy, it's delicious! —BerryBaby
Serves: 2 adults
dashes Tabasco sauce
teaspoon Lawry's seasoning salt
tablespoons Butter (salted) divided
cup yellow onion
cup Green pepper
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs, water, Tabasco and Lawry's seasoning salt and black pepper (to taste, I do 8 turns of the pepper mill). Set aside.
- Chopped green peppers and onion into uniform pieces, about 1/2 inch size.
- Cube ham in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a 12 inch fry pan on medium heat.
- When melted, add the peppers and onions and sautee until slightly cook and still have a firm consistency. Remove them from pan.
- Add additional butter to the pan, melt and add the ham. Cook until brown and caramelized.
- When caramelized, return the vegetable to the pan and immediately add the eggs.
- When eggs have slightly setup, start to gently fold over and fold over until cooked, this takes less than a minute.
- Divide evenly into two portions and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pan Dinner
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe