If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the best crustless cheesecake in the whole wide world. It's creamy yet light and can be mixed together in a few minutes. The ingredients may sound a bit exotic but the result is delicious. —cakescarina
Makes 12 pieces
- 1000 grams curd cheese
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams semolina
- 375 grams sugar
- 125 grams softed butter
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 packet vanilla custard powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 300F°. Butter a springform pan.
- With a handheld.mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth and shiny. Fill into your prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 80 minutes until the top is slightly browned. Let the cake cool completely before removing from the pan. Tastes best after a night in the fridge.