If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have adopted this recipe from
http://schneiderchen.de/242Peanut-Butter-Cookies.html Just replaced Raisins with Chocolate Chips....it's one of our favorites. —Ambreen
Serves 26 cookies
- 100 gm butter,softened
- 60 gm peanut butter
- 80 gm castor sugar
- 110 gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup choclate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C / 350 F.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda.
- Mix in the butter mixture to form a soft dough.
- Add chocolate chips,mix well.
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Remove from oven,leave for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.Store in an airtight container.