Author Notes: I have adopted this recipe from
http://schneiderchen.de/242Peanut-Butter-Cookies.html Just replaced Raisins with Chocolate Chips....it's one of our favorites. —Ambreen
Serves: 26 cookies
100 gm butter,softened
60 gm peanut butter
80 gm castor sugar
110 gm plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup choclate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C / 350 F.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda.
- Mix in the butter mixture to form a soft dough.
- Add chocolate chips,mix well.
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Remove from oven,leave for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.Store in an airtight container.