If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves: 26 cookies
100 gm butter,softened
60 gm peanut butter
80 gm castor sugar
110 gm plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup choclate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C / 350 F.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda.
- Mix in the butter mixture to form a soft dough.
- Add chocolate chips,mix well.
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Remove from oven,leave for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.Store in an airtight container.