If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, Tasty, Easy, Perfect —Eatingcasual
- 2 Large sweet potatoes without the peel and dice
- 4 pieces Garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 Can of tomatoes
- 1 packet vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Crushed chili
- 1/2 Lime, cut into 4
- 4 Eggs (one per portion)
- to the taste Creamy goat cheese
- 1 pinch Sprout of your choice
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute in olive oil the garlic and spices
- Wait until garlic is slightly colored and add onion.
- Once the garlic has roasted add the sweet potatoes.
- Add vegetable broth and simmer for 5 min. Do not boil.
- During this time boil some water in a pot for the egg.
- Once the water is boiling, put the eggs in and boil them for exactly 5min (no less, no more).
- When the eggs are ready immediately put them in cold water and remove shell.
- Back to the soup,
- Add the can of tomatoes and the limes (squeeze the juice before putting in). Cover. Simmer until the sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Blend, Strain.
- In your serving bowl add the soup, some goat cheese, some sprouts in the middle and on the top of them put your perfectly cooked egg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner