If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My first job ever was at a restaurant that trout was a speciality, this is the recipe. The company was farming trout but you can find wild trout in the rivers of Ogulin.
Makes: 2 trout
whole trout (8-10 oz each)
cloves of garlic
handful of parsley
- Clean and wash trout, season with salt inside and out.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat the trout with flour and shake off the excess.
- Cook 7-8 minutes on each side.
- When the trout is done and have nice crispy skin put them on a heated platter.
- Save oil in which trout was fried.
- Chop finely parsley and garlic, sprinkle over the trout and pour hot oil (2-3 tbsp) you have saved over.
- Slice lemon and serve with trout.
- And just remainder; fish swims three times, the first time in the water, the second time in oil and the third time in wine.