If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from recipe by Michelle Noyola of "Random Thoughts on Food". —cnevertz
- Refrigerated or thawed frozen dough for 12-inch pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces slice provolone cheese
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced (about 8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On oiled pizza pan, pat out dough to make a 12-inch circle; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Top with provolone, sweet potatoes, parmesan, rosemary, nutmeg; sprinkle salt and pepper to taste; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake until crust is browned and sweet potatoes are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.