If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light and healthy fish tacos featuring juicy grilled fish and fresh toppings. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 2 fresh fish filets, I used Mahi Mahi
- 1/2 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Season fish with salt and pepper and grill until fully cooked
- Combine olive oil, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño in food processor and combine until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper
- Charbroil corn tortillas in oven or over flame on gas stove for 1-2 minutes
- Layer cabbage, grilled fish, chopped jalapeño (if desired), and chopped cilantro on tortilla
- Drizzle tacos with avocado Jalapeño cream