If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am super excited to be sharing a delicious and easy weeknight recipe with you all. I have a serious love for Mexican food and basically anything with peppers, lime and cilantro. —Jen Pinkston
Bell Peppers, Deseeded and Halved
tablespoon Olive Oil
ounces goat cheese
ounces canned green chilies
cups Cooked shredded chicken
cup Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the peppers in half from top to bottom and scoop out the seeds and place them in the pan with the inside of the pepper facing up.
- Drizzle the peppers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and roast for 15 minutes.
- While the peppers are roasting combine the goat cheese, green chilies, salsa, chicken, zucchini and cilantro and mix until combined.
- After you pull the peppers out of the oven fill each one with about a ½ cup of filling and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Top the peppers with guacamole and chopped cilantro and serve immediately.