If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is something of a vintage cocktail that was dusted off and written up first by Gary Regan in The Bartender's Bible and then in an article by Terry Sullivan. It gives tequila the Negroni treatment, which results in something interesting, elegant, and a fun alternative to a margarita.
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth (I recommend Dolin dry)
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth (I recommend Cocchi Vermouth di Torino)
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Fill a glass with crushed ice, add all the ingredients and stir them together to combine. Garnish with a twist of lemon.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails