If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/4 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 teaspoons butter
- In the bowl of a food processor, finely grind the almonds, then add the shortbread cookies pulsing until crumbs. Add the sugar and melted butter pulsing until mixed.
- Place the mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan, using a small cup to press them flatly to the bottom.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the oven and grease the sides of the pan lightly or spray with vegetable spray.
Filling and Topping
- 6 ounces White chocolate (chips or chopped)
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Melt and cool 6 ounces of the white chocolate. Mix together the cream cheese and add eggs one at a time. Add the sugar, flour and almond extract.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the white chocolate and mix well.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 325 degrees for forty minutes or until the edges are firm but the center is still a little soft. Allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door open for 15 minutes, then at room temperature for at least one hour. A sudden temperature change will cause cracking so cool it gradually.
- Microwave the whipping cream to just under a boil, about 1 minute, then pour over the remaining 12 ounces of white chocolate, stirring until it forms a smooth sauce. Set aside, it will thicken as it cools.
- Microwave the jam for about 1 minute, just until it warms enough to pour. Pour the jam over the cheesecake in an even layer.
- Pour or drizzle the white chocolate glaze over the top of the jam. There will be plenty left to put on the serving plate. Arrange the fresh raspberries on top of the glaze in whatever design you like.