If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quark casserole is one of the healthiest and most delicious dishes, perfect for breakfast or a light dessert, and is easy to make. —Wilmax Dm
- 400 grams quark 5% fat
- 1 egg
- 2-3 teaspoons flour
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- Vanilla flavouring or vanilla sugar
- Your favourite fruit or berries for decoration
- Rub quark through a sieve to remove lumps, whisk an egg and mix with quark gradually adding the powder ingredients: sugar, flour and vanilla sugar. When the mix is smooth, place it in a buttered dish and bake in the pre-heated oven at 180° C for 40-45 minutes till golden brown.
- Get creative, change the recipe, add raisins, dried apricots, sliced fruit. There is only one rule: blanch juicy fruit and berries in oil in advance to remove excess liquid or the casserole will become too moist.
- Serve the casserole chilled, decorate with your favourite fruit and berries, add berry sauce, jam or whipped cream.
- WILMAX wishes you to enjoy your meal and have a good start to your day! https://www.facebook.com/wilmaxusa/?ref=bookmarks