cup condensed milk
ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
cups Organic heavy cream
cup confectioner's sugar
packets 365 organic vanilla wafers
packet Large Vanilla Pudding
cups almond milk
In This Recipe
- Make vanilla pudding according to directions. Let cool relatively.
- Blend condensed milk and cream cheese into pudding until smooth.
- (Use 1 large tray or 2 small trays): Line tray with vanilla wafers.
- Layer with sliced bananas and/or blueberries.
- Pour pudding mixture on top.
- Whip cream in mixer on high speed and add confectioners sugar until light and fluffly
- Top pudding with whipped cream.
- Garnish top with cookies or fresh berries.