If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 7 bananas
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 cups Organic heavy cream
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 packets 365 organic vanilla wafers
- 1 packet Large Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups almond milk
- Make vanilla pudding according to directions. Let cool relatively.
- Blend condensed milk and cream cheese into pudding until smooth.
- (Use 1 large tray or 2 small trays): Line tray with vanilla wafers.
- Layer with sliced bananas and/or blueberries.
- Pour pudding mixture on top.
- Whip cream in mixer on high speed and add confectioners sugar until light and fluffly
- Top pudding with whipped cream.
- Garnish top with cookies or fresh berries.