If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is originally from the brilliant cocktail minds at Death & Co. I love it in its original format but also like to tinker with it per a few suggestions I give. It balances fruit and whiskey with the tartness of lemon and complexity of Dolin Blanc (different from Dolin Dry—blanc vermouth is kind of in between dry and sweet vermouth in flavor profile) and is just generally lovely and pleasing. —fiveandspice
- 1 fresh strawberry or slice of ripe peach
- 1 1/2 ounces blended Scotch—a non-peaty variety (or bourbon, especially if you're using a peach slice)
- 1 ounce Dolin Blanc vermouth
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Muddle the strawberry (or peach) in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake until well chilled. Double strain into a cocktail glass and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!