If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: its a bomb of taste which explodes in the mouth —Garima
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams bean sprouts
- 50 grams alfalafa sprouts
- 50 grams mix salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons brine
- 2 tablespoons crushed groundnuts
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- keeping the salad leaves and toasted seeds aside, toss all the other ingredients and mix well
- tear a few salad leaves and make a bed of it in the platter u want to serve. place the salad over it and garnish with the remaining salad leaves and the seeds
- serve chilled
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad
More Great Recipes: