If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Octopus about 1 kilogram.
- 30 grams Grape seed oil
- 1 Large onion finely diced.
- 1 Garlic ear sliced.
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon White miso paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 40 grams Toasted and crushed sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Crushed Pink peppercorns.
- 3 cm piece ginger, crushed.
- 50 grams Soy sauce
- Turn on oven at 160 degrees celsius Wash and dry octopus. Place in backing tray without adding anything. Wrap foil around the tray a few times, to completely seal the octopus. Cook for 90 minutes.
- In a pan, warm half the oil and cook the onion. Add the garlic, ginger and peppercorns.
- Pour the soy sauce, sugar, miso, lemon, and stir or whisk until it boils and the miso has dissolved.
- Take off the heat, let it cool a bit and pour in a blender. Blend util there are no pieces.
- Drain octopus from its water, and cut in three. (There will be a lot of water when cooed). Oil the octopus with the rest of the oil, and place under a hot grill for 6 minutes each side.
- Dip immediately in the warmed sauce and arrange on plate. Sprinkle the nuts and pink peppercorns on top.