If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an UNrecipe, so I'm recommending that you buy a really good Greek yogurt. No sugar. No syrupy, fruity glob to stir into the yogurt. Nothing but milk and live active cultures, which magically morphed into yogurt. This UNrecipe is a traditional Greek snack. It's healthy and it's full of satisfying yumminess. —Despina Yeargin
Serves 1 hungry snacker
- 1 container good Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- honey, as much as you wish, but don't get carried away
- cinnamon, ground. Just a couple of pinches
- Into a lovely cereal bowl, spoon in about a cup of the yogurt.
- Top with the walnuts, breaking them up with your fingers if you wish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
- If you wish to go beyond traditional also add all or 1 of the following: toasted sesame seeds, a few ripe raspberries, a chiffonade of fresh mint, a tablespoon of granola. Hunger averted. Healthy eating still intact.