Author Notes: This recipes can be prepped ahead of time and popped in the oven while you’re getting ready for a busy day. Shred the veggies and store in the fridge. Assembly quickly and pop them in the oven. It’s packed with everything you need to keep you full and going all day! It’s also delicious! —Ultimate Paleo Guide
Sweet Potato (shredded)
Brussel Sprouts (Large)
tablespoon Coconut Oil
Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add the sweet potato, onion, Brussel sprouts, and coconut oil.
- Use your hands to mix it well, coating the vegetables with the coconut oil.
- Evenly distribute the sweet potato mixture into 4 individual ramekins or croquettes.
- Crack an egg on top of the mixture into each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until egg reaches desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!