Author Notes: The tomato and basil add a freshness to this scramble that is unexpected. It’s a delicious breakfast that will become a staple in your recipe repertoire. Keep fresh basil in a vase or jar on your window sill in some water and you’ll always have fresh basil. This recipes turns boring scrambled eggs into a delicious treat. It will keep you full and satisfied until lunch. Enjoy! —Ultimate Paleo Guide
Sea Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
Basil leaves (minced)
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, add the eggs and whisk until frothy. Add the tomato and basil, stir to combine.
- Slowly add the egg mixture to the hot skillet. Stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Cook the eggs to desired doneness.
- Transfer to two plates, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: