If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The tomato and basil add a freshness to this scramble that is unexpected. It’s a delicious breakfast that will become a staple in your recipe repertoire. Keep fresh basil in a vase or jar on your window sill in some water and you’ll always have fresh basil. This recipes turns boring scrambled eggs into a delicious treat. It will keep you full and satisfied until lunch. Enjoy! —Ultimate Paleo Guide
Sea Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (to taste)
Basil leaves (minced)
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, add the eggs and whisk until frothy. Add the tomato and basil, stir to combine.
- Slowly add the egg mixture to the hot skillet. Stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Cook the eggs to desired doneness.
- Transfer to two plates, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: