If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These can be made ahead of time and warmed up as your run out the door. They are portable and easy to eat. They make a great breakfast, but could also be eaten as an afternoon snack or even a simple lunch. They are easy to make and smell yummy while cooking! —Ultimate Paleo Guide
Serves: 6 waffle hash browns
teaspoon Coconut Oil
Black Pepper to taste
- Plug in and turn on the waffle iron to preheat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Scoop about ½ -1 cup sweet potato on the waffle iron (depending on the side of your waffle iron).
- Close the lid and cook for at leat 4-5 minutes, or until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
- Eat cold or warm.
More Great Recipes: