If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've made this many times and it is delicious. I cannot remember where I got it from. —Picholine
Makes 12 shrimp approximately
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Dash Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano(optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° Arrange Butterflied Shrimp in a baking dish.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and Pour over Shrimp. Bake uncovered 8-10 minutes till shrimp is pink.