If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almond Meal Crusted Cod & Fish Tacos is an easy, delicious, gluten free meal made in 30 minutes flat! Delicious eaten on its own or featured in fish tacos! —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 2 cups almond meal
- 30 ounces cod-defrosted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Pilpelchuma spice blend
- 1 teaspoon Zhou spice blend
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix almond meal and seasonings in a shallow dish. Mix almond milk and egg whites (or just egg whites) in another small shallow dish.
- Pat dry defrosted cod, dip in egg white mixture and then coat in almond meal.
- Place on a parchment paper lined sheet and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes and remove from oven.