If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Came up with a simple and tasty chicken dish. Easy to make and good to eat. —debee
Serves 3 to 4
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1 cup Fresh Sweet Basil, chopped across leaves
- 1/2 cup Japanese Sake or Cooking Sherry
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients and marinade over night. Broil or cook on grill. Be sure to place basil leaves on chicken as it broils. Cook till done.
- Slice chicken and serve on a platter of butter lettuce.
- Enjoy, simple but yummy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil