If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 bone in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 3 corn ears, corn cut off (keep the cobs)
- 5-6 cups water
- salt & pepper
- Sauté the carrots, celery and onion in a pan with the olive oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and keep on cooking for an additional 5 minutes until the chicken browns a little, this will give so much flavor.
- Add the water, the corn cobs and some salt and pepper to taste. Bring to boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the soup and let it cool a little. Discard the cobs. Remove the skin and bones form the chicken and shred it. Bring back to the pot, add corn kernels and cook for 2 more minutes. I like it better when the corn is still on the crunchy side, so I barely cook it for 1 minute.
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit!