If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Much easier to prepare than a traditional souffle and still offers the fluffiness and lightness of it. I find this perfect for week-end brunch as it only takes a couple of minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook. Check out my Instagram for the video and you will see how easy it it! —Virginie Degryse
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Wisk the yolks with salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks and gently fold in the yolks.
- Add the cheese, pour in a iron skillet and broil for 5-8 minutes and sprinkle with chives.
- Et Voilá, Bon Appétit!