If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 packet smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 bunch chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, add the milk, salt and pepper then the flour. Whisk until smooth.
- Oil & warm up a cast iron pan. Pour the batter in the pan evenly, and place in the oven.
- Bake the pancake for 20-25 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Add slices of smoked salmon, some ricotta cheese, sprinkle the chives and some salt and pepper. Serve immediately.