If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 200 grams sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoons red chili powder
- ¼ - ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Open the sweet corn can and drain out all the water.
- Put the corn in a bowl. Add butter and spices along with lemon juice.
- Stir well. Taste and adjust seasonings as required.
- For a variation on this recipe, you can add herbs and spices of your own choice. For e.g. add some dried herbs (basil, oregano or thyme). Use black pepper or paprika or some cayenne pepper.