If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 2 cups
- 2 cups water
- 3 sweet basil leaves-cut into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 black tea
- Heat the water to a boil in a sauce pan. Reduce the leat to low.
- Stir in the basil and lemon and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, add the honey and tea bags. Seep for 2 to 3 minutes-depending on how strong you like your tea).
- Strain tea and serve warm or over ice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil