If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
lbs. cream cheese
pint whipping cream
pint sour cream
Blueberries/Strawberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Incorporate 3 eggs + half cream cheese. Add in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Incorporate next 3 eggs + last cup of sugar.
- Add vanilla, whipping cream, and sour cream.
- Add cornstarch and mix til smooth.
- Fill springform pan to the very top. Bake in pan of 1 inch water for 1.5 hours at 350.
- Turn off oven, crack open door, and let sit for 20 mins.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Add topping when ready to serve.