lbs. cream cheese
pint whipping cream
pint sour cream
Blueberries/Strawberries for topping
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Incorporate 3 eggs + half cream cheese. Add in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Incorporate next 3 eggs + last cup of sugar.
- Add vanilla, whipping cream, and sour cream.
- Add cornstarch and mix til smooth.
- Fill springform pan to the very top. Bake in pan of 1 inch water for 1.5 hours at 350.
- Turn off oven, crack open door, and let sit for 20 mins.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Add topping when ready to serve.