If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seeking to try out something new for breakfast?? Here we move on to show tasty and healthy breakfast recipe named Sweet french toast. Is it melting your heart and filled with eagerness to taste this yummy food item? Turn out your weekend so special with this Sweet French Toast breakfast. Share this recipe with family members and friends.
In fact, it is quite simple to prepare. Take a glance over preparation process very clearly here. —yummyfoodrecipes
- 4 pieces Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Grated Sweet Lime Rind
- 2 tablespoons Castor Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Powder
- 150 grams Butter
- Take the ingredients eggs, sugar, rind, cream, spice, juice and mix them well together.
- Take a pan and some butter should be fried. Dip bread slices into the egg mixture and cook until it changes to golden color on both sides.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar. Any fruit of choice can be used to top it with.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch