If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich & decadent Double Chocolate Cottage Cheese Cookies! These mouthwatering cookies are unsuspectingly delicious, gluten free and low calorie. A high protein strange, but good snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup Gluten Free oat flour
- 1/3 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment or slip mat paper. Using a food processor or blender, mix together the egg white, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, salt & coconut oil.
- Then add the baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and oat flour. Blend until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips and fold them into the batter to disperse them.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop scoops of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees F or until the center of the cookies are firm and set. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool 5 minutes. While cookies are cooling, sprinkle powdered sugar on top to set. Devour!