If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 zucchini, grated with skin on
- 1 onion, coarsley chopped
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp chopped fresh basil
- garlic powder
- salt, pepper, oregano
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay out puff pastry and dust with mustard.
- In deep skillet, melt olive oil and saute onions, zucchini until clear. Add all seasonings and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whipe eggs and add cheese. Mix with zucchini mixture and pour into prepared pie shell (in glass dish).
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, and then cover and bake for another 10 minutes.