If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These treats are easy to make and will make your dog drool! Rover.com's Easy Bake Five Ingredient Savory Dog Treats, courtesy of Chef Spike, are both healthy and delicious for Fido. But be warned - once you make them, your furry friend will insist you make more!
For more information on Rover.com, and for additional treat ideas, visit www.rover.com. —Rover.com
cup chicken broth
pieces bacon, finely chopped
cups oat flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together egg and chicken broth.
- Add finely shredded carrots and bacon bits (optional). Mix well.
- Add flour and mix into dough.
- Flour your work surface and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shape and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 min at 350F.
- Let cool before feeding to your dog. Then enjoy!