If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brine is definitely a powerful flavor, so we needed a combo that could measure up. Here we go: a splash of Pimm’s, a mash of strawberries, and the bright crunch of a cucumber garnish. —Cava Grill
- 1.5 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups ginger beer
- 1.5 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 1.5 cups Gordy's Fine Brine
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- club soda for finishing
- cucumber spices, lemon slices, quartered strawberries, and fresh mint, for garnish
- Muddle strawberries in bottom of a pitcher. Add juice of the lemon, Pimm’s, Brine, and ginger beer. Stir to combine and garnish with fresh cucumber, lemon, strawberries, and mint, plus a splash of club soda to finish if you’d like extra effervescence.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails