If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These peanut butter cookies are rich, thick and dense with a crispy outside and gooey center. Loaded with peanut butter chips, milk and dark chocolate chunks, and Heath Bar toffee chips. —Eden Passante
Makes 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup Soft, Creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup heath bar chips
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter and both sugars on high, until smooth.
- Add the egg, vanilla, salt and baking soda. Continue to beat on medium.
- With the mixer speed on low, add in the flour and beat just until incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips and Heath Bar chips.
- Lay a large sheet of parchment paper on a cooking pan and scoop ice cream size cookie balls onto the sheet. You can use this cookie scooper, but it’s 2 scoops per cookie. That’s what makes them thick and gooey!
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the tops are just golden brown. Do NOT over bake them!!
- They’re best right out of the oven after cooling for a few minutes. If you’re hosting a dinner party, scoop them onto a cookie sheet and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake and serve. Your guests will be in awe of these when they’re warm and right out of the oven!