If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is perfect for breakfast! It tastes so fresh with apple pie spice, and the juice from the apple adds a crisp flavor!! Really, it’s pretty delicious! Recipe below! —Eden Passante
Makes 2 smoothies
- 2 Red apples, cored, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Apple pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- Add everything in a blender and blend until smooth! Garnish with cinnamon and a cinnamon stick!
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks