Author Notes: Pineapple flower cupcake toppers are a festive way to add a little pineapple charm to cupcakes! After they’re baked and dried overnight, these super thin pineapple slices come out looking like yellow flowers and they’re just beautiful. —Eden Passante
Makes: 8-10 flowers
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Peel the pineapple and take out the center with a melon ball or metal teaspoon.
- Using a mandolin or a super sharp knife, cut very thin slices.
- If the pineapple is really juicy, blot paper towels on it to get rid of the moisture.
- Bake the pineapple slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Place the slices in a cupcake tin to hold their flower shape and dry overnight.