If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pineapple flower cupcake toppers are a festive way to add a little pineapple charm to cupcakes! After they’re baked and dried overnight, these super thin pineapple slices come out looking like yellow flowers and they’re just beautiful. —Eden Passante
Makes 8-10 flowers
- 1 Pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Peel the pineapple and take out the center with a melon ball or metal teaspoon.
- Using a mandolin or a super sharp knife, cut very thin slices.
- If the pineapple is really juicy, blot paper towels on it to get rid of the moisture.
- Bake the pineapple slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Place the slices in a cupcake tin to hold their flower shape and dry overnight.
More Great Recipes: