If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Greek Yogurt Paprika Chicken roasted with lemon and cilantro! Layered with creamy Greek yogurt for added protein and flavored with a kick of paprika, this gluten free, low calorie recipe makes the perfect simple chicken dinner meal! —Megan Olson
- 4 scaloppine chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon smoky paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 lemons halved
- cilantro or parsley for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, salt, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin and lemon juice.
- Toss chicken into the bowl generously coating it with the yogurt mix.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to making it, marinating it longer is better.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking so it is room temperature prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Use a roasting pan to arrange chicken in a single layer nestling lemon halves in between.
- Roast chicken 25 minutes at 400 degrees F. Remove chicken from the oven and garnish with cilantro.
- Switch the oven to high broiler setting. Place chicken under the broiler 5-6 minutes to blacken the edges a bit. Remove and devour!