If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Aloha everybody and dig this Basil enriched cocktail from the island of Maui. I used all local kind ingredients for this libation including Maui Ocean vodka, fresh basil from Evonuk Farm in Kula and beautiful strawberries from Kula Country Farm. Welcome to Maui Whole Foods -Hana Hou ! —jimmytheseeker
- 2 ounces Maui Ocean vodka
- 4 sprigs Fresh basil
- 2 pieces Whole fresh strawberry
- 4 ounces Newman's Own Lemonade
- 3 drops 365 Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- In a pint glass, gently muddle 2 whole fresh strawberries with 4 sprigs fresh basil
- Add ice, vodka and lemonade
- Shake vigorously and strain into chilled Martini glass
- Ok -now take a large straw and using your finger on the other end, capture the balsamic vinegar and transfer to the bottom of the cocktail by inserting the straw thru the cocktail and releasing the vinegar
- Garnish with fresh basil sprig on top of cocktail w/thin sliced strawberry on top, like a lilly pad and get yer freak on !
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil