If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Substituting turkey pepperoni for regular pepperoni allows the basil flavor to come through for an amazingly delicious combination. —NellieMc
slices of Whole-wheat Naan Bread
teaspoons olive oil
turkey pepperoni rounds
slices provolone cheese
- Brush the slices of naan bread with olive oil and sprinkle salt over each slice. Place the bread slices on one or two flat baking sheets.
- Layer 8 pepperoni rounds on each slice of bread.
- Dice the tomato and divide evenly among the pizzas. Tear each basil leaf into quarters and sprinkle over the pizzas.
- Put two slices of cheese on each pizza, overlapping if necessary.
- Move an oven rack at least six inches from the broiler. Broil the pizzas until the cheese is browned in spots and bubbling.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil