If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can change up the herbs, veggies or proteins, very versatile recipe. —QueenB
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 thin slices Canadian bacon
- 6 spears asparagus, trimmed, tops only
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces grated Gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 sprigs fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Melt butter.
- Brush ibutter onto nsides of each of six 4 oz. ramekins.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on bottom and sides to coat.
- Place 1 slice Canadian bacon in each ramekin.
- Place asparagus spear (cut to fit) in each ramekin.
- Divide Gouda cheese between each ramekin.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon chopped tarragon into each ramekin.
- Crack 1 egg into each ramekin.
- Pour 1 ounce heavy cream over eggs.
- Top with tarragon sprig.
- Pour heavy cream equally over ramekins.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Place in 11X13 baking dish and pour boiling water 2/3 the way up the sides.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from water bath and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs