If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've made those when i was in a big craving of chocolate covered almond. So to everybody who have the same craving but trying to avoid processed food ! —Eatingcasual
Serves depend of your craving
- 2 cups Dark chocolate or Milk chocholate (organic is always better!)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 generous tablespoons dried fruit (abricot, plums, apples, pinneapple, EVERYTHING is good)
- 1 generous tablespoons nut (my favorites are pistachio, almond, pecan, hazelnuts )
- 1 generous tablespoons coconut flakes
- In a bain-marie melt the chocolate & the coconut oil together, until they look smooth & shinny.
- Use this time while they are melting to prepare and chop your fruits and nuts. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate on a baking tray cover with a baking mat (or baking sheet). Throw the chopped up mix as evenly as you can.
- Make some space in your fridge and wait until the chocolate is hard to enjoy
- TIPS: Do not use too much coconut oil because the chocolate will be soft resulting in no crunch. Let your imagination go with your toppings choices. You can add basically any dry fruit, nut, cereal or whatever else you are brave enough to try. If you do not use the baking mat yet, I suggest you go get one! It is economical, ecological , easy and so effective :)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts