If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Scrambled eggs are way more complex than just eggs scrambling in a pan. —Eatingcasual
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Organic soy cream
- 1 Scallion
- 1 tablespoon Goat cheese
- 1 handful Any sprout
- In a bowl whisk the eggs until they are smooth. Add salt, pepper, goat cheese and about half of the soy cream to start.
- In a well oiled saucepan heated to medium pour the egg mixture. Use a whisk to stir the eggs. Once your eggs begin to coagulate pour the remaining cream and continue to whisk.
- Continue whisking and cooking until desired consistency. (I personally love when they are wet). Once your eggs are ready, pour into a bowl, put sprouts on top, drizzle with olive oil and you're done!
- Serve with your favorite bread ! (I personally love pumpernickel bread)