If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A liter of freshness, try it like this or add alcohol. —Eatingcasual
Makes 1 litre
- 3/4 liter water
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 lime
- 1/4 cup sugar (use the sugar you want, but maybe you gonna have to adjust the quantity)
- 1 handful mint
- In the blender, put all of the ingredients togheter & blend until smooth. For the lime I like to juice it & put the half of the skin into the blender for more flavor.
- Dont drink it just out of the blender ! You should pass it through a sieve, add some ice if you have & store it in the fridge for at least 30 min. Agua fresca need to be cold !
- Serve it on ice with a slice of lime on the glass!
- For the alcohol version Im using an ounce and half of gin, but why not using tequila, triple sec, vodka or try with your favorite one !